It’s that time of year for the Peach to take center stage and shine! Although I notice it doesn’t get as nearly as much attention as the Fall pumpkin, it still has its shining moments!!!!
- 2/3 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cold butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dash ground nutmeg
- 8 medium peaches, peeled and sliced
- 3 tablespoons thawed orange juice concentrate
In a food processor, combine the first seven ingredients. Cover and process until crumbly; set aside.
Place peaches in an 9 x 13″ baking dish coated with cooking spray; drizzle with orange juice concentrate. Sprinkle with almond mixture. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until topping is golden brown. Serve warm with ice cream if desired.