I say best because it tastes delish and #2 because it’s not marinara with meatballs….
Your favorite long pasta noodle ever …with a creamy Alfredo and peas and shrimp.
It’s been cold here in AZ and these warm dishes are the perfect thing on these crisp evenings. Plus the family loves it and smiles are quite immense.
- ½ cup butter
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream (2 cups)
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- In a medium saucepan add butter, heavy whipping cream, and cream cheese. Cook over medium heat and whisk until melted. Add the minced garlic, garlic powder, italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Continue to whisk until smooth. Add the grated parmesan and voila!
- I toss the noodles in with the sauce and then serve with more cheese on top!!!
- Enjoy your family and the dinner conversation and giggles and this scrumptious meal!